.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Month to be Thankful: Day 5

Day 5: Thankful for My Parents

when thankfulness comes to my mind, my parents are on the top of my thankful list. i am beyond lucky to have two of the most Godly, hardworking, loving, fun,and hip parents ever. they not only demonstrate God's love in their personal lives but also their love for one another.

i love when a little baby or a kid gets so excited when they see their mommy or daddy. we have these neighbors that have a two-year-old boy and it is so cute to watch him run down the sidewalk to give his daddy a huge hug as he walks toward his home from the train. so much excitement. well, sometimes, i feel like that. i get so happy to see my mom and dad. i cherish them and the time we get to spend together. they are two of my best friends and i am so thankful for all they have shown me, how they have led me, and the love they have given me.

so here are three things that i am beyond thankful for my mom and dad (i could come up with thousands:)

thankful that they show me what a Godly marriage looks like.
thankful that they have given me such a perfect example of parenting.
thankful that they have and still love and support me like no one else.

Aren't they the cutest? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment