.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Month to be Thankful: Day 15

Day 15: Thankful for Entrusted with a Child's Heart

every tuesday morning i go to "entrusted with a child's heart." my good friend, jen freckman invited me and i can't tell you how much of a blessing it has been to me as both a mom and wife. and while colton is still so small, i know sooner than later he will be old enough for a chore chart, constant discipline, and daily teaching. but for now, it is so good for my heart as i learn new things in my new role, a mom.

it is great to hear from other mom's in the same stage as me or with kids older to see what they have learned and tips to take from them. it has been such a great tool and i look forward to the rest of the year. so, so, so thankful for this study.


No comments:

Post a Comment