.

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Month to be Thankful: Day 2

Day 2: Thankful for my Husband, Joseph


"you don't choose your children, you choose your spouse." i have always loved this quote and i am so thankful i chose the right guy for me.

i am thankful that he loves the lord more than me.
i am thankful that he is willing to serve me.
i am thankful that he loves me more than i can imagine.
i am thankful for his servant heart.
i am thankful that he is willing to help... anyone... at anytime... even when it is sooo inconvenient. ;)
i am thankful that he is an amazing father to our son.
i am thankful that he is a true godly leader.
i am thankful for his hardworking spirit in a job that can be so demanding.
i am thankful that he is just as workout crazy as i am. ;)
i am thankful for his courageous ways to step out even when i am not willing.
i am thankful that he puts up with my stupid ways like not always screwing on the lids al the way. ;)
i am thankful for joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment