.

Friday, November 4, 2011

A Month to be Thankful: Day 3

you all knew this day would be in my top three, duh. ;)

Day 3: Thankful for my beautiful son, Colton Daniel. 


colton is a blessing. when i realized i was going to be a mommy it came at the right time. God is so good.. all of the time! over the past year i have been carrying this little bundle of joy not knowing if he was a boy or girl. either way, i knew i would love my baby more than i could imagine. when colton came into the world on that thursday in august i was in awe of my little guy. he was perfect. and i am so thankful God chose me to be his mommy. to love and care for him. to hold him when he gets his shots. to smile and giggle with him. to watch him grow everyday. in all, i am so thankful for him. he is a perfect gift that was given to us at the perfect time.

No comments:

Post a Comment